Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Words cannot express how grateful I am for the many gifts, cards, and kind words!!  Thank you so much for an amazing shower today!!  I have said it often throughout the year, but I am so thankful to work with all of your families. 

Morning free choice 









Outside time






Surprise!!! 
















After the shower






During Jesus time we sang a silly song about sharing God's love with other people.  We them learned John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only Son (JESUS) that whosoever believes in Him will live forever in heaven!"  I told the friends that is the most important things that they need to remember from preschool.  Jesus is our Savior and He loves us very much!! 

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really a great source of information for me.Thank you for sharing such a useful content about Full Day Preschool Calgary

    ReplyDelete