Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome!

Dear Parents,
Welcome to Zion Lutheran Preschool!  My name is Tracie Douglas and I am excited to be your child’s teacher this year!  I graduated from Concordia Chicago in 2008 with a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education and a concentration in Spanish.  I have been teaching preschool for the last four years; teaching children is my passion!  

I have two children, Isaac (2) and Levi (9 months).  My husband, Matt, will be starting his first year at Concordia Seminary in the fall.  We recently moved to the St. Louis area from Nebraska.  I grew up in Tennessee, and I am a huge University of Tennessee football fan.  I enjoy playing my guitar, sewing, reading, camping, and of course teaching!  
I am very excited to have the opportunity to teach your children!  I am also excited to build a partnership with you.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. We are going to have a great year!

In Christ,



Tracie Douglas
tdouglas@zionharvester.org

No comments:

Post a Comment